Innovative imaging—one ultrasound at a time
Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you—the device really is that small, and the images really are that clear. Viera™ is the world's first wireless handheld breast ultrasound system that doesn't compromise on image quality. It delivers accurate images, right at the point of care.
Easy access, seamless integration
High-quality images taken with the Viera™ wireless ultrasound scanner are comparable to mid-tier cart systems, and are easy to access. Images are transmitted directly to your smart device—with or without Internet access. They can be integrated seamlessly with your existing PACS infrastructure or by the convenience of the Cloud. And with many preset imaging controls, including automated gain and frequency settings, Viera™ ultrasound is as easy to use as the camera on your smartphone.
Viera™ ultrasound scanner at-a-glance
- Uses 14-4 MHz linear transducer
- Contains 192 elements
- Has four parallel software beamformers
- Supports B, M, CFD, PWD, and Needle Enhancement modes
- Uses spatial compounding to reduce image noise and speckle
- Customizable annotations package
- Enables efficient documentation
- Saves time
- Breast reporting package
- Quickly documenting services
- Ensuring accurate billing and audit